Miyerkules, Agosto 3, 2011

MY GREATEST FRIEND

ROSALINDA'S LINES is a compilation of original songs and poems to thank God for all his blessings. And I am featuring the first song for our Greatest Friend. 

I have all kinds of friends:  true-blue friends from way back my childhood days in Makati, best friends from my unforgettable teen years in high school and college in Arellano, super friends from among my working groups in AU, NIDCOM, CCPI, NASECO and SFU, sisters and brothers in our ministry and parish, close friends in our neighborhood, Facebook friends, Yahoo friends, special friends for a season and a reason.  Well, no matter what kind of friend each may have been to me, or what I may have been to each of them, the fact remains that friendship is such a beautiful gift from above!   


I thank You Lord for all my friends.  And here are my very first lines on this blog.  This is for You, my Greatest Friend, Who has loved me all these years.     



You are the GREATEST FRIEND I've known
You make things right when they go wrong
When I am weak You make me strong
You're always there when I'm alone


You answer all my prayers too
And never fail to make things new
I may not always think of You
Yet You remain faithful and true


And when I cry out loud to You
You lend Your ear to hear my woes
And when my tears start to flow
You stretch Your hand and wipe them slow


You never ask for anything
But always give the best of things
And I know when my end is near
You'll hold my hand and drive my fears


YOU are the Greatest Friend I've known.






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento