Huwebes, Agosto 4, 2011

SO GOOD IS OUR GOD

Pag-asa registered them as Juaning, Kabayan and Lando - three in a row suspending classes in all levels!  What a joy for the students wanting to extend their summer vacation.  What a cut in the income of drivers losing passengers!  What a tragic way destroying lives and properties!  Yet nature dictates that after a storm, a rainbow bends promising floods won't be the reason for the earth's goodbye.   The sun brightly smiles today, ready to dry up clothes that piled up.  Truly in His goodness, God  made in every turning of the seasons, great revelations, appreciating the wonders of His perfect creation.  Just imagine what life would had been if there would only be one  season!  So, let's spend the rainy season with that same big smile we wore during summer, while we rushed down to beaches and pools for water.  


There is always a reason for us to smile, sing and thank the Lord.  Yes, He is so good.  Rain or shine.  For better or worse.  All the time!
   

I see no reason why I should not smile everyday
I see the flowers grow and bloom day after day
I see no reason why I should be sad
For life is good, and so good is our God.

I see no reason why I should not sing everyday
I hear birds singing lullabyes each night and day
I see no reason why I should be alarmed
For life is good, and so good is our God.

Watch the flowers, they never spin
But see how God clothes them all
Red yellow and green
Look at the birds, they only fly
But see how God feeds them all
Way up in the sky.

I see no reason why I should not thank the Lord
For the earth abound in the fullness of His love
I see no reason why I should not praise His Name
He gave his life for me, set me free
And took away my shame.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento